Tuesday, August 26, 2014

26 August 2014

Alright, the big news. My fate for the last six weeks of my mission. First of all, it was pretty much everyones assumption that I would be leaving and getting released as STL and definitely that was my prediction as well but....

I'm staying in Ipswich!!!!!!!!

I am so ecstatic! Man, I am so spoiled. I really was wishing I could stay but not assuming I would. But I get to! I'm feeling very blessed. I will be getting a sister named Sister Danielle Eastin from Arizona. Which is funny to me because my first companion was also from Arizona. Its like bookends. Sister Formica sadly is leaving me. She's going to Stevenage. But its only a short separation because we will be together in 6 weeks time! Our transfer together has been really fun and so full of miracles! I know the miracles will continue, it was just really fun to share them with her. It is her 22nd birthday today, we had a bit of a celebration in the morning listening to Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat and opening presents. Hopefully the party will last all day. 

Other than that, our week has been pretty average. I really have no stories to tell really.

I'm really excited for this transfer. I'm planning on thrusting in the sickle hard core. Going out with a bang. I absolutely love this place and the people here. They, and God, deserve my best. I hope I can give it to them with my whole heart these last 6 weeks. And hopefully not think too much about how it is my last 6 weeks. It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment