Monday, May 26, 2014

26 May 2014

Happy Memorial Day! That's not a thing here, so it's actually pretty lucky that I knew it was Memorial Day. Good thing we sang the Star Spangled Banner for companion study this morning anyway :)

Not much to report on this week seeing as all my emailing time is eaten up by typing out my talk and sending a billion pictures. So I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. Sadly I didnt get a picture with Sister Davis on my camera, but she has one on hers. 

Highlights of the week:

- Members drove us around all day on Wednesday and Saturday because they were teaching with us and those just so happened to be the two days that it rained. #luckyducks

- Sister Davis and I concluded we are going to be plane buddies all the way to Vegas, which is great news because I don't want to be alone.

-I was in Chelmsford with two of my most favorite sisters ever, Sister Karyan from Armenia and Sister Gorniak from Tasmania. It was Sis Karyan's last exchange on her mission, it was an honor!

- I went to the doctor because the past few months I've developed some really painful sore type things on both feet that make walking like a real hassle, and I discovered that I have developed a few verrucas. Did I know what they are before? No. But I have learned from sad experience, and the doctor told me they kinda just go away AFTER A FEW YEARS. Bummer. 

-Yesterday was Sister Curtis's birthday! Yay! We had a very fun day full of fun things and fun presents and fun teaching and church. And I gave a talk which I've posted to the blog. Enjoy.


Ok so next week is moves, so I wont email until Tuesday. Fingers crossed Sister Curtis and I stay together here in Ipswich! We really are having a blast together. Love her. Ok, love you all! Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment