Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013- Courage, for the Lord is on our side!

So I leave on Wednesday and won't get to talk then, so they are only giving me 5 minutes today to email. I am bummed about that! Nothing really has happened this week. I got your letter today Mom, thank you for that. And thanks a lot everyone else for NOT WRITING ME! . We went finding in Manchester on Friday and that was.....something. Very hard, but I made a friend (not just a contact, like a really good friend) on the train back to Chorley named Holly. I love you all, I pray for you, and I'm having a blast. Even though this is REALLY hard. It's the best. I really don't know what else to say. Oh yeah, finally got to watch Sunday afternoon general conference. Elder Holland is a boss. I'm excited and scared to finally get to London. I hope the fair was fun, I loved the pictures Jenni sent me. I won't get to email until next Monday, so talk to you then! I hate not being able to get immediate responses haha. Social media has ruined me.
Sister J
Pictures:
Me at the train platform in Manchester
My first Kinder Egg! (illegal candy in America)



No comments:

Post a Comment