Tuesday, October 1, 2013

1 October 2013

Band practice ran until 3 today, so I have like no time to email, so this will be short. I am staying in London North! My favorite Russian, sadly, is not. She is moving to Kings Lynn, which is like 4 hours north. I will be serving this transfer with Sister Diaz. She is from the Dominican Republic, she was in my MTC group, and she is flippin gorgeous. I'm excited to have her. She is so so sweet, and I hear she cooks really good. 

It has been a busy week, full of lessons! This week I hit my mission high on lessons taught (so far). Now I have a new personal best to beat! And our investigators are all making slow but steady progress. I'm happy with how things are going, and I'm excited to start a new transfer with renewed dedication, because honestly I tend to die at the end of transfers. We finished this one strong though. 

Oh hey, and guess what? I'VE BEEN OUT FOR SIX MONTHS!!! How crazy is that? I still feel like a baby, and I'm still not 100% I'm doing things right, but hey I'm happy to always have new things to learn and ways to grow. Keeps me on my toes. 

Talk to you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment