Tuesday, July 9, 2013


Amur'ca! Don't know if you can see, but I brought my flag. And my outfit is patriotic. Except I had to lose the cardigan because it was burning hot all day. Also, we forgot to take a picture on our workover, but Sister Pauna is the one in the red cardigan. She is the bomb!

This is me, our investigator Gabriel who is getting baptised on the 20th, Maggie (a member who is now dating Gabriel after coming to teach him with us like 2 months ago. Let that be a testimony builder to all YSA that you should go teaching with the missionaries), and Sister Jones.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment