Monday, July 22, 2013

22 July 2013

Not much to report on this week, sadly.

On Wednesday and Thursday, a member named Maggie, who is 20 and just home from uni for the summer, came out with us all day both days. She is one of my best friends here in England. Love her to death! And when she goes on an actual mission she is going to be SO GOOD. We had a lot of fun with her. We are making it a weekly thing.

Nothing crazy happened this week, but we did do a lot of work! Things are moving right along here in Bedford and I'm loving every minute of it. Our investigator James is getting baptised on Saturday, and I am SO EXCITED! This time next year I hope to be going to the temple with him and his family as they get sealed!

Honestly, I don't have anything else really good to say. It has been a pretty standard week. We have eight new investigators this week that we are excited to start working with.

The gospel is true. Jesus Christ is the Saviour. Following Him is really the only intellegent way to live. I know it because I've seen it bless my life and the lives of so many people here in Bedford just in the short time I've been here. If you know it, you should show it! The Lord needs you to share what you have with His children that don't know yet. So go do it!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment