Monday, September 9, 2013

9 September 2013

Hey all! I had a great week this week, lots of great people we were able to start teaching!
 
First I just want to say, because I know you read this, thanks so much Nikki for your card! You are the best! I hope you receive the letters I write back to you, but if for some reason they don't get to you, just know I really appreciate hearing from you!
 
Anywho, this week was fun. Last Monday after I emailed, we went to Harrod's. And I actually bought something. It was only a £1.50 brownie, but dang it was the best brownie I have ever tasted. Ever. We walked around the store seeing all the designer labels and stuff for like 2 hours. It was an experience.
 
Today for PDay we didn't really do much, beside go get me a new bag and boots in Camden Town. I managed to talk the guy down from £40 to £27 on the bag I bought. All those cruises to Mexico really prepared me for today. Thanks Mom.
 
We have started holding an English club every Thursday night, which is really fun because I get to meet people from all over the world! Well, I get to do that anyway, but it is fun to have a night where I can help them improve their English and learn a few phrases from them too. On a related note, no I have not learned any Russian whatsoever. Well I can say hi how are you, but thats it.
 
This week is going to be a good one. I'm having a work over with the lovely Sister Gibson, a fellow Nevadan (she's from Sparks) tomorrow. It should be a party. I am having the time of my life! Being a missionary is the best! I hope you all have a fabulous week and remember that God loves you! And I do too!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment