Monday, September 23, 2013

23 September 2013

Seven months until my birthday! Just about time to start thinking of what you will send me! 

JK everybody. Postage to England is pricey. Anyway, can I say before I start saying anything worthwhile that our upstairs neighbors have been watching The Office on Netflix or something nonstop for the past 3 weeks straight? Reminds me of me pre-mission. Every 30 minutes we hear the theme song. It's hilarious.

So things that happened this week: I went on another exchange, this time with the lovely Sister Bergstrom. She is from my group. She serves in the visitors centre/ Hyde Park ward. We had a lot of fun and met some crazy awesome people! In particular, we met one guy carrying a guitar and we asked him if he played and we had like a 40 minutes bus ride conversation with him and he showed us his music (he is REALLY good) and said he went a music school and guess who was in his class? Ed Sheeran. What?! He was a really cool guy and said he would come to our next fireside, so that is exciting. Another guy was a record producer that has worked with Donny Osmond before and apparently good old Donny shared a lot about the church with him.

We also had interviews this week, which was fun. Our whole zone got together for some trainings and then individual interviews with President Jordan. It was really good, he gave me some great advice because I was not having a super great week. Our leaders are inspired! I love the leadership of this mission, President and Sister Jordan, all the zone leaders I've had, and especially the sister training leaders. They are the best examples of Christlike love I have ever met. I want to be just like them when I grow up. 

Anyway, love you all. Go out and help someone today!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment