Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Movin on up to the east side

So moves calls have come and went. We didn't get the news until 11 pm last night. Usually if you are doing anything special President will call you beforehand and he didn't so we thought we were just staying, but our zone was on conference while the zone leaders read out what everyone was doing. Sister Jones and Sister Brady are staying and I'm moving.....to North London!!! It is the only sisters area in the city of London that isn't for visitors center sisters, so my luck is pretty dang good. I'm so excited! My companion will be a Russian sister named Sister Ovcharenko that was in the MTC with me. I'm really excited, but very sad to be leaving Bedford. I have come to love the people here so much. I am already excited to come back and visit one day. I know the Lord needs me most in North London right now, so "I will go and do the things which the Lord has commanded".

I was going to send some great pictures from this week, but the computers in the Bedford library are dumb and won't let me. Hopefully North London has better computers that are free to use :) Love you all!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment