Monday, August 12, 2013

12 August 2013

Sorry y'all, today is going to be another lame blog post when I don't write much because I don't know what to write.
 
It's been another week of doing what I'm here to do: teach the gospel. Have people been very receptive or cooperative? Not much this week, but that's ok because everyone has their down weeks. No biggy. It will get better.
 
We had a mission conference today when Elder Dave Evans of the Missionary Executive Committee came and talked to us about Preach My Gospel. It was great. Really helped get me more motivated.
 
So next week is moves. Pray for me that I stay in Bedford! Let's be real, I've probably been here too long. I think I'm getting moved. We will see what happens. My next email will be next Tuesday. Have a blessed week!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment