Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm baaaaaack. 20 May 2013

Did ya miss me?

I've been extremely busy these past two weeks, and last Monday I didn't get a chance to email because I was in London all day. And then again on Wednesday. And then again on Friday. Sound like I've been in London a lot? Because I have. Let me explain...

So I guess in my letter to President Jordan before I came, I mentioned my music and gave him my soundcloud url, and then I forgot about it. So I get here, and like 4 elders were like, "Sister Jordan showed us your music, it's really good!" And I was like oh brother how embarrassing, why did I do that. But anyway, there's a musical group in the mission that does firesides and sometimes goes busking in the city, and President asked me if I'd be interested in joining so of course I was like heck yeah! So Monday, we had rehearsal at President's flat, and it was super fun! We had a fireside on Friday night, so that's why I went on Friday. On Wednesday we performed at Zone Conference, and then of course we were there for zone conference all day anyway. So that's the story about that. I'm pretty pumped about it! But it also means that I have to sell my soul to travel to London all the time. Expensive.

BUUUUT last Monday when we went, we got there a little early, so we went to Abbey Road and Big Ben! It was epic! Yes, we took a crosswalk picture. Didn't turn out great because it's an actual road with actual traffic. But still cool. The previous Wednesday, the 8th, we were in London for a new missionary meeting, where they basically were checking up on us to make sure we were doing ok and our trainers were doing ok, but we got there early for that and went to Trafalgar Square! Another cool thing (especially since that's where the last HP premiere was.)

It's been a great few weeks though! Sorry I don't have much more to say about it, I'm bad at remembering details. And I don't have too much time, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

In other news, congrats Noelle on getting engaged! And Carmina on being pregnant! And Austrie on coming home! Hey Aus, will you check your mission email because that's what I'm replying to you on, so just check that and let me know your real person email haha.

Next week is moves, so our PDay will be on Tuesday, so I won't be writing until then.  Peace and blessings!                                                                                                         



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment