Monday, June 3, 2013

The start of something new- 3 June 2013

Hello beautiful people!

This week was my first moves! Crazy! So Tuesday after writing you all, Sister Webster and I just sat around packing her stuff and being sad all day. Early Wednesday morning we went to London to switch companions. So I got to see a lot of missionaries and find out where everyone was going, so that was nice. Except my heart was hurting because I had to leave Sister Webster. So once Sister Jones got there we scooted off to Bedford and got back to work. 

Sister Jones is really cool, she's from Virginia. She is a great finder! We did some really great street contacting, she is really good at just talking to everyone. I'm not gonna lie to you guys, though, taking over an area is stressful. Especially when you barely know what you're doing. So I have been worried sick about getting places and keeping track of everyone and everything. That made this week a little less enjoyable, but I've been given a good amount of pep talks by higher ups and I'm doing better now. 

Friday we had another fireside in London for President's choir, so that was fun to go to for the evening. Sister Wuthrich and I did a duet of Where Can I Turn For Peace that we threw together like an hour before the fireside and it turned out pretty good.

I'm in London again today for choir rehearsal, so hopefully I'll get to go do something fun afterwards. I'm thinkin Buckingham Palace. I guess you'll know next week when I put pictures up. 

I don't really have too much more to add. Sorry I never tell cool stories. By the time I sit down to write, I don't remember like anything that happened in the week. I would like to add, though, that the members of the Bedford ward are AWESOME and they feed us really well. They seriously spoil us. Aaaand we got elders in Bedford this transfer, so that has been fun! Elder Titus from SA and Elder Brunstad from Idaho. Double the missionary force in the ward should move the work along really well.

Thank you all for your continued support and love. I'm really grateful for all the prayers in my behalf. Keep em coming. I hope you all have a good week! 

Love, 
 Sister Jacobsmeyer

P.S. Sister Bolton- Thank you so much for your note and gift! I was so happy to get it! 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment