Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I have to look forward to...

So I've found some gorgeous pictures all taken within the limits of my mission. Let me share:



Trinity Lane, Cambridge.  
Speaking of Cambridge, here's a pretty bridge from Cambridge.
Trafalgar Square. In London.
Some really awesome mansion in Norfolk.
A side street in Canterbury, with the cathedral in the background.
A market square in Cambridge.
The White Cliffs of Dover.
The cathedral in Canterbury.
Norwich Cathedral
East Anglia
And of course, the London skyline. Which I love at night.
So basically, I'm going to the prettiest place in the entire world. Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Amanda ***** And I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...Grandma and I would have to disagree with the prettiest place in the world...that would be Ireland! But, England might run a close 2nd.
    Can't wait to read about all your adventures. Make sure to say hi to Mary Poppins for me.

    ReplyDelete